Our mission: Improve physical and mental well being of the entire planet
Our commitments to each other
1. Genuine care for our customers: Be nice and gentle with the customer. Listen to them before responding. Work on making every interaction a positive one for our customers. E.g. if a customer is not happy with a session and wants a refund - we should accept that they are not happy and give them a refund. E.g. The customer did not like a particular session, even though we think it was great - we should accept customers judgement and try and understand what we can do better to meet customer's expectations and not waste time trying to change the customer's judgement.
2. Have fun: We have fun while working. We celebrate our co-workers and celebrate every large and small victory with each other.
3. Respect for the each other: We respect each other as individuals. This means:
4. Frugality: We are frugal in terms of spending money. We do not splurge on things that do not have a direct impact on making customers happy. We are wise with spending our resources.
5. Hiring well: Hiring is a key function of the company. We focus, train and reward hiring well to ensure that we give hiring the utmost importance.
6. Encouraging risk-taking: We embrace failure as an important part of learning. We realize that big projects require iterations and in such cases, we don't let perfection be the enemy of getting started. If we learned something new by executing fast, taking risk and failing, we are growing. We need not be afraid of failure. Risk taking, executing fast and failing fast is far better. Failure to learn is the biggest negative outcome.
7. Understanding the value of time: We are focussed on moving fast as time is the ultimate limited resource. We are always trying to find ways to speed up learning and to reduce time for tasks by planning, collaborating and communicating better.
Online Yoga Classes – Live & Interactive
Get 2 free private yoga sessions and 2 weeks of unlimited group classes with authentic yoga teachers. No credit card required when you sign up today!
You know the feeling, after a long bike ride, hike, or running a marathon — sore legs that seem like they can’t even move. Whether you’re a runner, cy...Continue Reading
Spring is here and along with budding flowers, warmer weather and blue skies, it’s time to clear out the cobwebs of your physical, mental and spiritua...Continue Reading
Training for a big race? Setting some goals you want to crush before the year ends? No matter what your reasons, yoga can be a great way to cross trai...Continue Reading
The new transformative 1-on-1 Hip Opening Series, specially designed to release tension and boost strength and mobility in your hips, is the perfect w...Continue Reading
Another exciting annual celebration is coming! The MyYogaTeacher team has prepared 4 days of really beautiful classes – free to you – in honor of Inte...Continue Reading
Do you suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)? This common gastrointestinal disorder affects millions of people worldwide and can cause discomfort...Continue Reading